|The Ly garden on Brayton Street.|
Incredibly, five Garden Walk Buffalo gardens made the Summer 2011 issue of Backyard Solutions magazine. Here are the gardens that are featured, with a minimum of a two-page spread each:
- The Nguyen Garden on Brayton, "Low budget, High Impact"
- The Ecker Garden on Johnson Park, "Raised Beds Get Raves"
- The Furminger Garden on Sixteenth Street, "Masses of Color"–though the magazine seems to have picked up photos of the gardens next door at 84 Sixteenth Street!
- The Widger Garden on Ashland Avenue, "Curved, Colorful, Delicious"—featured over four pages.
- The Ostertrom/Thomas Garden on Pennsylvania Avenue, "Beach Shack Chic"