Saturday, December 17, 2011

My garden Christmas gift wish list

A greenhouse made from Legos.
Okay, I've posted what cool, fun & funky garden items I've wanted for the past two years, 2010 (the year of the Venus Flytrap Chair) and 2009 (top of list, a gingko mobile). I haven't gotten a single item. I realize that I make the list too close to Christmas, usually the week before Christmas. This year, as a favor to you, I will be accepting Christmas gifts way in to March. I'm a realist, I know Lego greenhouses probably take some time to assemble.


Shovel birdhouses. Kills two birds with one...  oh well, never mind.
A Woody Rug.
A trellis chair.
A hose cactus.
The perfect outdoor sink.
Land shark
A wearable Hummingbird feeder. This is totally awesome.
Spade stool

Artificial turf, no-mow pillows. No pitchfork bench with ax handles would be complete without them.
A lawn chair. Whoever thought this up is a genius.
Custom photo pots. It comes with your own photos on them. For me, I'd have to find a curly gray plant to be accurate.

6 comments:

  1. Where did you find these creative gifts? They really are fun items. That sink is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection! There is a definite business opportunity here. Everyone of those brought a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. Thanks for inspiring us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GWGT,
    I fond these all over the place as I browse (mostly design sites) throughout the year. I know collect them on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/jcharlier/)

    John,
    I would love to sell such clever items to gardeners! I already have a career and frankly can't do another.

    Donna,
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the cutest christmas list ever!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ver Nice Posted information!!!!!!

    keep update....
    Thanks for sharing.

    Lawn Turf Suppliers Sydney

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails