Buffalo-style Garden Art Sale is the biggest ever!

The Buffalo-style Garden Art Sale, of which I am on the organizing committee, is going to have its biggest year ever! In our seventh year, we're expecting 41 vendors from as far and wide as Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, as well as many from the Rochester area.

The event is Saturday and Sunday, June 30 and July 1, starting at 10 a.m. each day, Saturday ending at 5pm, Sunday at 4 p.m.

Here's a link to the official webpage, which has even more info, and more photos. It's an event of Gardens Buffalo Niagara, the organizer behind Garden Walk Buffalo, America's largest garden tour.

We'll have Food trucks there—The Great Foodini, Franks Gourmet Hot Dogs, Sweet Melody's Gelato (Saturday), and Mineo and Sapio Sausages (Sunday). We'll also have live music as well as many area plant societies and groups answering all your garden questions.

But unquestionably, you'll want to come for the art! Here're images of just some of the types of art you can purchase. Beneath these are a list of vendors, with links, to their websites (if they have 'em).

Hope to see you there!



































POTTERY/HYPERTUFA/STONEWARE/CERAMICS

GLASS

  • Art Glass and More, Orchard Park, NY (hand-made vintage glass garden flower stake head with 2-way display (facing straight or tilted toward sun)
  • Creative Copper Wire, Buffalo, NY (hand-formed, copper wire and brass sun catchers, bird baths, and sculptures)
  • L&J Creations, Lackawanna, NY (hand-painted glassware, flowers)
  • Paintings by Ann, Rochester, NY (hand-painted welcome leather flags, fused glass, garden spikes)
  • Who Wood "N" Want It, Niagara Falls, NY (re-purposed glass art)
  • Reads Artglass & More, Buffalo, NY (fused and stained glass items)
  • Mary Terziani Glass, Rochester, NY (fused glass garden art, wind chimes, sun catchers)
  • Tom Zachman Glass, Rochester, NY (glass and wood wind chimes, glass garden art)
  • YMS Art Glass, Elma, NY (unique and custom designs in glass)

SPRINKLER/WATER FOUNTAINS

STATUARY/SCULPTURE

WOODWORK

  • Ron's Wood Creations, Hamburg, NY (recycled garden-related items)
  • Lotus Woodcrafts, Depew, NY (repurposed wood furnishings and yard decor)

VARIOUS

  • DriftRock Bay, Lakeview, NY (stacked rock vase, rock lamps, rock garden art)
  • Creative Staining by Simone, Alden, NY (transforming furniture with stained botanical artwork)
  • Barbara Grace, Fredonia, NY (garden-themed book journals)
  • Sadler Garden Collections, N. Tonawanda, NY (handcrafted garden products, flower & herb towers)
  • Blue Toucan Studio, Rochester, NY (fairy doors)
  • Allison Malikowski, Buffalo (painted rocks)
  • Garden Accents, Peninsula, OH (innovative hand-crafted garden art)
  • Salt & Lemons, Falls Church, VA (hand-painted planters stamped with plant puns)
  • Copper and Glass Creations, Grand Island, NY (garden-themed silver and copper enameled jewelry)
  • Connie Krueger, Amherst, NY (hand-painted solar sconces)
  • Cindy's Creations, West Seneca, NY (floral grapevine wreaths, garden signs, birdhouses and crafts)
  • Blessings by Nature, Buffalo, NY (herbal sachets, arrangements and gift baskets)
  • Sticks and Stones, N Tonawanda, NY (leaf castings, stepping, stones, bird feeders)
  • Daniel Branch Photography, Lockport, NY (bird, flower and nature photos)
  • At Water's Edge, Erie, PA (bird carvings, garden art nature-themed tote bags)
  • Plumeria Bath, Hamburg, NY (vegan bath products such as bathbombs, creams)
  • Natures’ Images by Orfeo (abstract botanical photography)

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp bán máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. sideboards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, everyone! I'm here to explore blogs and forums about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus). I was positive about the deadly virus called herpes and I lost hope because I was outcast and rejected even by my closest friends. I searched on-line to know an enquirer cure for Herpes and I read someone's testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so I decided to contact the same herbalist because I know that nature has the power to heal everything. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days! I used the med as he instructed (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! it's really like a dream but I am so happy! That's the reason I decided to also add more comments on Him so that more can be saved just like me! and you can get in touch with him via email chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp  +2348132777335 Kindly visit website https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to say a big thanks to Dr Sayo who God have sent to heal his people with his natural medicine I pray that God will bless you for the good work you are doing.for all who are still suffering from this illness, you can also contact him through his email on :;; sayoherbalhealer@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2349012175679 visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SayoHerbalHealer like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Seizure. He Can as well cure the following... Herpes Virus, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis A/B, Shingles, Cold Sore, Epilepsy, Wart, Lupus, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Seizure, Cancer all types. visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SayoHerbalHealer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to say a big thanks to Dr Sayo who God have sent to heal his people with his natural medicine I pray that God will bless you for the good work you are doing.for all who are still suffering from this illness, you can also contact him through his email on :;; sayoherbalhealer@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2349012175679 visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SayoHerbalHealer like they say his herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to Seizure. He Can as well cure the following... Herpes Virus, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis A/B, Shingles, Cold Sore, Epilepsy, Wart, Lupus, Diabetes, Men/Woman Infertility, Seizure, Cancer all types. visit his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/SayoHerbalHealer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!I am so exited and i am so happy to read your blog.This is amazing,Because your content is
    very helpfull garden is the best business its very important in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings to the general public, I want to inform the public how I was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Okuofoh. I visited different hospitals but they gave me lists of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for a remedy on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor Okuofoh cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I was having no hope of being cured of HERPES so I decided to contact him on his email that was listed on the comment ( drokuofohherbalhomehealing@gmail.com ) I searched his email on net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when I contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Okuofoh God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drokuofohherbalhomehealing@gmail.com Call or text him on Whatsapp, +2349050141449.

    DOCTOR OKUOFOH CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr. Okuofoh for helping me get cured of herpes virus type 1, I contacted his base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet. I was diagnosed with HERPES Virus and I tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kinds of diseases including HERPES virus and Diabetes, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, and true that I was cured by the herbal medicine he sent to me, and my Doctor has delivered my results to me and it shows that I don't have herpes again and that is why I am happy today and also share the good news to everybody to hear about the healing, contact Dr. Okuofoh if you need a herbal cure to cure herpes and Diabetes, his email at: drokuofohherbalhomehealing@gmail.com or text him on Whatsapp /call: +2349050141449. Thank you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Medium Weight Tarpaulins are made of high-quality polypropylene and have aluminium eyelets on all four sides, spaced at one meter intervals. Medium Weight Tarpaulins can be used to build a frame shelter, a lean, or a teepee, as well as to cover a smashed window or a hole in the wall that has been created by a natural disaster. These covers are ideal for protecting products and sensitive items from the weather. They are waterproof, shrink-proof, rot-proof, and UV-protected. In the yard and around the pool, these covers are used to protect against the heat and prevent rain netting. These coverings are commonly used in homes to maintain a comfortable temperature in rooms. These are used to provide protection.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Join the Illuminati Freemason Brotherhood!!!Email illuminatisecretetemple666@yahoo.com.........

    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1.A Cash reward worth $500,000, 00 after initiation.
    2.A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at $100,000
    3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
    4.One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
    5.One year Golf Membership package
    6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
    7.A total Lifestyle change
    8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
    9.Monthly payment of $300,000 into your bank account every month as a member
    10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World,

    If you are suffering from Herpes...contact this herbal doctor today on this Email:robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com..,,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts