Villandry - the world's most beautiful garden

I keep posting this same photo for my post every Valentine's Day. It's from our visit to Villandry, in the Loire Valley of France. It is of one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. If you want to see just how beautiful it is, please visit http://www.lovethesepics.com/2012/02/garden-of-love-at-chateau-de-villandry-most-romantic-gardens-in-france-40-pics/#more-3766.

The blogger emailed and asked to use one of my photos (I love when that happens) and it is included in the 40 photos of this one-of-a-kind garden. You won't believe the pictures. The best I've ever seen of this garden. Even mine.

You'll be gobsmacked by the photos.

Comments

  1. I went to the Loire Valley in summer 2010 and have to agree that Villandry is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a pretty garden. I am so amazed that they made such garden. It was breath taking. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo!

    We're heading back for our annual spring trip to France. Starting with a week in Antibes on the Côte d'Azur, then taking the TGV to Paris for another week.

    I STILL haven't made it to the Loire! We go in April now because my husband has to get back home to play gigs with the bluegrass band. I'd love to go to Villandry, but don't think it will look the same so early in the season.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts