Buffalo-style Garden Art Sale is the biggest ever!
The event is Saturday and Sunday, June 30 and July 1, starting at 10 a.m. each day, Saturday ending at 5pm, Sunday at 4 p.m.
Here's a link to the official webpage, which has even more info, and more photos. It's an event of Gardens Buffalo Niagara, the organizer behind Garden Walk Buffalo, America's largest garden tour.
We'll have Food trucks there—The Great Foodini, Franks Gourmet Hot Dogs, Sweet Melody's Gelato (Saturday), and Mineo and Sapio Sausages (Sunday). We'll also have live music as well as many area plant societies and groups answering all your garden questions.
But unquestionably, you'll want to come for the art! Here're images of just some of the types of art you can purchase. Beneath these are a list of vendors, with links, to their websites (if they have 'em).
Hope to see you there!
- Over the Buffalo Moon, Cheektowaga, NY (Raku pottery, fused glass and copper jewelry)
- Live Art, Sandusky OH (tufa rock gardens)
- Conklin Studio Pottery, Lewis Run, PA (stoneware suns and flowers for wall mounting)
- Diane Syniewski Art, Depew, NY (handpainted pottery, glassware, paintings)
- Rotondi Creations, Rochester, NY (ceramic garden art and pottery)
- The Tea Pottery, Rochester, NY (totems, chains and more)
- Webster Works, Woods Ceramics, Lakeview, NY (garden-friendly ceramic items)
- Art Glass and More, Orchard Park, NY (hand-made vintage glass garden flower stake head with 2-way display (facing straight or tilted toward sun)
- Creative Copper Wire, Buffalo, NY (hand-formed, copper wire and brass sun catchers, bird baths, and sculptures)
- L&J Creations, Lackawanna, NY (hand-painted glassware, flowers)
- Paintings by Ann, Rochester, NY (hand-painted welcome leather flags, fused glass, garden spikes)
- Who Wood "N" Want It, Niagara Falls, NY (re-purposed glass art)
- Reads Artglass & More, Buffalo, NY (fused and stained glass items)
- Mary Terziani Glass, Rochester, NY (fused glass garden art, wind chimes, sun catchers)
- Tom Zachman Glass, Rochester, NY (glass and wood wind chimes, glass garden art)
- YMS Art Glass, Elma, NY (unique and custom designs in glass)
- Copper Creations, Haines, FL (flower showers and dancing sprinklers)
- Designer Mailbox, Amherst, NY (metal garden art)
- Yartworks, Buffalo, NY (steel garden sculptures)
- Kathleen Kosel Steel Works, Webster, NY (steel sculptures)
- Heart of Franklinville, Franklinville, NY (cast concrete statuary)
- JPG Pottery, Allegheny, NY (hand-thrown pottery sculptures and water features)
- Ron's Wood Creations, Hamburg, NY (recycled garden-related items)
- Lotus Woodcrafts, Depew, NY (repurposed wood furnishings and yard decor)
- DriftRock Bay, Lakeview, NY (stacked rock vase, rock lamps, rock garden art)
- Creative Staining by Simone, Alden, NY (transforming furniture with stained botanical artwork)
- Barbara Grace, Fredonia, NY (garden-themed book journals)
- Sadler Garden Collections, N. Tonawanda, NY (handcrafted garden products, flower & herb towers)
- Blue Toucan Studio, Rochester, NY (fairy doors)
- Allison Malikowski, Buffalo (painted rocks)
- Garden Accents, Peninsula, OH (innovative hand-crafted garden art)
- Salt & Lemons, Falls Church, VA (hand-painted planters stamped with plant puns)
- Copper and Glass Creations, Grand Island, NY (garden-themed silver and copper enameled jewelry)
- Connie Krueger, Amherst, NY (hand-painted solar sconces)
- Cindy's Creations, West Seneca, NY (floral grapevine wreaths, garden signs, birdhouses and crafts)
- Blessings by Nature, Buffalo, NY (herbal sachets, arrangements and gift baskets)
- Sticks and Stones, N Tonawanda, NY (leaf castings, stepping, stones, bird feeders)
- Daniel Branch Photography, Lockport, NY (bird, flower and nature photos)
- At Water's Edge, Erie, PA (bird carvings, garden art nature-themed tote bags)
- Plumeria Bath, Hamburg, NY (vegan bath products such as bathbombs, creams)
- Natures’ Images by Orfeo (abstract botanical photography)