Weekend Work One: Goodbye Harry Potter.

We said goodbye to the Harry Potter Garden – for now.

I dug up the Gillyweed, Devil's Snare, Bubotuber, Mimbulus mimble-tonia, Puffapod, Flitterbloom, Alihotsy, Dittany and more over the weekend. They replanted temporarily for safekeeping in another part of the garden. It'll all go back. We're getting rid of the kid's jungle gym and swing. It was here when we bought the house.

Our daughter is 16 and hasn't even looked at it in years. A few neighborhood little ones use it. But that doesn't justify keeping it – so it's goodbye Mr. Potter and hello potting shed! I'll post my potting shed plans at some point in the future. I've been researching potting sheds on Pinterest. I have too many ideas that have to get prioritized and narrowed down to what is realistically in my budget and weekend carpentry skills.



Comments

  1. Are you going to re-use the wood or have a bon-fire?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynette's brother is coming to disassemble and take away. Other wise, I may have just re-used the lumber!

      Delete
  2. I can imagine the fun you're having consolidating your dreams to make your potting shed a reality! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts