Fun Spanish design store garden items

They may have little meaning to those not in the printing or design, advertising, or fashion industries, but these PMS color pots are now high on my wish list.

We found them in a fun store you must visit if you find yourself in Barcelona. It's at 96 Passeig de Gràcia, directly next door to architect Antoni Gaudí's La Pedrera (Casa Milà). The store's website can be found here.

I'm only showing a few of the garden-related items, but it's a big store and they had hundreds of unique, witty, and clever housewares, furniture, pet supplies, lighting, and lots more. It's one of the most fun stores I've ever been in. I could have stayed there much longer than wife and daughter would have allowed.

This lit-from-within bucket is now on my bucket list.
I think I really need one of these champagne cork stools. Must have. It is 110 times bigger than
a regular Champagne cork, and equivalent to 1,300 regular Champagne corks in weight.Only $293.00 U.S.
I probably could have gotten some of these metal ants in my luggage. They're sold flat.
There's a second floor patio sales floor with outdoor furniture Loved this chair.

Comments

Popular Posts