Other press this past week includes:
- Native Buffalonian and current Home, Realty and Garden editor of the Pittsburgh Post Gazettte was in town a few weeks back and wrote this article on Garden Walk and the Delavan garden of the Guercios.
- David Hobson of Kitchener/Waterloo canada's The Record wrote this great article on Garden Walk.
- "Show Stoppers" in The Buffalo News - Union Place's Deidra & Dawn's show-stopping trumpet vine.
- Garden Gate magazine was here most of last week taking photos of gardens all over WNY. Associate editor Jim Childs says, "I've never been in a city that had so many great residential gardens so close to one another. This is great for us!"
- Last week, Canadian garden columnists for the Hamilton Spectator and AM900 CHML radio host Rob Howard; St. Catherines Standard garden columnist Threresa Forte, and Kitchener/Waterloo's The Record & Guelph Mercury garden columnist David Hobson were in town and received a "mini-tour" of Garden Walk gardens.
- An Assistant editor of Canadian Gardening will be in Buffalo for Garden Walk weekend this year.
- Great Backyard Gardens, and Backyard Solutions editor, Barbara Ballinger, will be visiting during Garden Walk this year. Both magazines have published dozens of Buffalo gardens in their nationally-distributed publication and look forward to publishing more.
Maps are available online here.
|My garden may not be ready, but if I can keep up with |
watering the boxes & baskets, at least they'll look good.